ASE Scientific Lessons
- Discover the latest science in interventional echo, valve diseases, heart failure, diastology,cardio-oncology, technology, circulation, and artificial intelligence and other aspects
- Enjoy the many hands-on learning labs, including 3D Volume and Function, 3D Cropping, 3D Printing, Virtual Reality, 3D in CHD, and Strain.
Visit special Workshops and learning labs such as:
POCUS EXTRACARDIAC IMAGING
This workshop is designed to instruct cardiologists and other echo professionals and will feature anesthesia, critical care, vascular, and emergency medicine experts applying non-cardiac point of care ultrasound in the care of patients. There will be a combination of didactic and hands-on learning opportunities.
ADULT CONGENITAL PATHOLOGY
This workshop is designed for adult sonographers and physicians with comprehensive lectures. Topics include:
- Basic Segmental Anatomy of CHD
- Evaluation of Intracardiac Shunts
- Echocardiography in the ACHD Patient with Tetralogy of Fallot
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Systemic Right Ventricle in Transposition of the Great Arteries – CCTGA, Senning and Mustard Procedure
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of the Adult with Single Ventricle
Course attendees have access to small-group ticketed sessions to participate in hands-on workshops throughout the program. See the Schedule at a Glance on pages 7-10.
• 3D Volume/Function
• 3D Cropping (offered twice)
• Virtual Reality (offered twice)
• Myocardial Strain by Speckle Tracking
• 3D Printing (offered twice)
• 3D Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease
and many others